Your tax-deductible support helps MHA in Cattaraugus County to remain on the forefront of mental health advocacy and services, and to continue our mission on behalf of people with mental illness. We continuously strive to:
- improve access to comprehensive mental health care;
- fight stigma;
- increase public awareness of mental health issues;
- implement proven programs to prevent violence, substance abuse and suicide among our nation’s youth;
- expand medical research on mental health and mental illnesses; and
- empower mental health consumers.
Please make your donation in form of a check or money order payable to MHA in Cattaraugus County.
Your contribution may be mailed to:
MHA in Cattaraugus County
P.O. Box 833
Olean, New York 14760
Thank you for your support of the Mental Health Association in Cattaraugus County.