As part of our 50th anniversary celebration, we have launched a new and improved website.
Please enjoy exploring the site. We thank you for your patience as we work out some final kinks and fill in the remaining holes.
Come back often as both our site and our agency continue to grow. Please also consider making a donation to support our efforts.
If you are experiencing difficulties and don’t know where to turn, here are some helpful phone numbers:
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
National Alliance on Mental Illness www.nami.org 1-800-950-NAMI (6264)
General Crisis Line: 1-800-933-5290
Domestic Violence AVOW Line (Aid to Victims Or Witnesses): 1-888-945-3970
To reach Angie Richie and Carrie Strawder for Family Support, please contact the Rehab Center at 375-4747
To reach Jennifer Falandys for Peer Education and Operation Dignity, please contact Directions in Independent Living 373-4602
To reach Jean Cousins for the Compeer Program, please contact Directions in Independent Living (see above)
Derric McElheney, Camp New Horzions director, will be continuing the No One Way Youth Transition Support Group at 1st Presbyterian Church 372-7844 Information about Camp New Horizons will be posted this week.
- 12 Proven THC Detox Methods To Get Marijuana Out Of Your System Fast: Kits, Drinks, Home Remedies
- How to Pass a Urine Drug Test
- How to Detox Blood from Marijuana?
- How to Pass a Drug Test From Your Parents
- Will Chewing Gum Help You Pass a Saliva Drug Test?
- What Shampoo Should I Use to Pass a Drug Test?
- Will You Pass a Blood Test for Marijuana?
- How to Pass a Drug Test with Water – Step to Step Guide, Tips and Tricks
- Is Apple Cider Vinegar a Reliable Remedy for Passing a Drug Test?
- How To Pass The 12-Panel Drug Test
- The Types of Drug Tests
- What is a Ten Panel Urine Drug Test?
- Hair Drug Testing: The Basics
- The Basics of Military Drug Test Program
- The Ultimate Guide to Pre Employment Drug Testing
- Saliva Drug Testing: The Ultimate Guide
- Urine Drug Testing – Everything You Need To Know
- How Much Urine is Needed for Drug Test?
- How to Tell If You Would Pass a Drug Test
- How To Fail A Drug Test Without Doing Drugs
New S.T.R.A.W.W. Website
The Southern Tier Recovery Without Walls program has launched its website. Please check out the link below and take a look at what this great program has to offer. Visit today!
Support the United Way
Support your local United Way and visit their site today for more information on ways to make a difference!